|“||I am coming, ready or not, here I come!||”|
— 1st Prize when noticing The Protagonist
It is a similar in function to Gotta Sweep in that it can push The Protagonist around the school. However, there are many differences between 1st Prize and Gotta Sweep. 1st Prize is always active, when Gotta Sweep is only active part of the time, frequently visiting the closet. Also, 1st Prize always goes for the player, while Gotta Sweep follows its own pathing. It is in some aspects both an obstacle and a helper to the player.
1st Prize is a loving robot who loves to hug, showing that it’s compassionate towards others. It doesn’t like when it loses someone. 1st Prize thinks that everyone is it’s friend. 1st Prize is very loving, since it always asks the protagonist to marry it.
Overall, 1st Prize is a compassionate and loving robot that wants to be everyone’s friend, and doesn’t like to be avoided.
1st Prize is a poorly modeled CGI robot with an aqua/turquoise-colored "gym cage" as a body with caterpillar wheels, round hands each sporting five stubby fingers, and a large crimson heart connected to it‘s head by wires inside its torso. Its spherical head has a rectangular mouth and cut out section revealing large googly eyes with extremely long pointy pupils.
MechanicsWhen 1st Prize notices the player, it will turn around very slowly until it is facing them and then accelerates forward, pushing anyone, with the exception of Gotta Sweep and It's a Bully, down the corridor, and possibly straight into Playtime or Baldi. If the player uses Safety Scissors on 1st Prize to cut its wires, it will slow down and spin around for 15 seconds before returning to it's normal, functioning state. This is considered as an act of bullying, although he's a robot, and the Principal of the Thing will put the player in detention if he catches them doing this.
1st Prize can be used to push the player across the hall, which can help to escape Baldi. 1st Prize can also interrupt Playtime's mini-game by pushing the player down the hall while they're jump roping, but it can also be a hindrance, in that it turns very slowly, and it can smash the player up against the wall, blocking their sight.
|"I am coming; ready or not, here I come."|
|"I am looking for you."|
|"I have been programmed to desire your image."|
|"I have lost you. I don't like that."|
|"I hug people for all eternity."|
|"I see you! Friend!"|
|"Will you marry me?"|
- It was first added in update version 1.3.
- It was the first new added character.
- 1st Prize is the first character to have a complete 360° view, meaning it can be seen in multiple angles in-game.
- 1st Prize is the first and only character that talks in text-to-speech. As it sounds robotic, it is somewhat resembles the famous physicist Stephen Hawking.
- According to mystman12, 1st Prize was the next "terrible" character.
- It is unknown how 1st Prize recovers from the Safety Scissors.
- 1st Prize is 2nd of the two characters who aren't explained about behavior in tapes. The 1st is It's a Bully, the 3rd is Cloudy Copter, and the 4th is PlaceFace.
- It takes it 24 seconds for 1st Prize to make a full 360 turn.
Here School Members