|"Oops! You messed up!"|
This page might contain potential spoilers for Baldi's Basics in Education & Learning. Please play the game before reading this page!
Baldi's Office is an office that can only be accessed in the secret ending of Baldi's Basics in Education & Learning. The entrance to the office is a green door with the words "Baldi's Office" plastered onto it using the font Comic Sans MS.
To access Baldi's office, the player must fulfill the requirements for the secret ending, then turn around and walk towards the red door.
The office itself has a blue floor and is very empty. Inside are various random things, such as a very distorted Baldi and a banana. At the back of the room is Filename2, a mysterious character for which little information is known. He stands behind a desk and chair, with a chalkboard behind him. Walking up to him triggers a secret message.
The game automatically closes after Filename2 finishes talking.
- This location is added to V1.3.
- The room resembles the main menu screen since it has some of the game's words on the chalkboard.
- Unlike other doors, Baldi's Office door, when opened, is not transparent and looks like a glitchy mess. Despite its lack of transparency, the player can still normally go through the door.
- It is the only room that is not connected to Here School.
- Baldi's Office shares the same name with Principal's Office.
- ↑ https://twitter.com/mystman12/status/1002744522193981440
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9-Z15Hc3X4
Field Trip Locations