Occasionally, the protagonist will be chased into a room by Baldi but may escape by mimicking the opposite of his movement path, effectively running around him to escape. This will set the player in close quarters with Baldi for a time, making them vulnerable until breaking out of his range of chase.
The Principal of the Thing will occasionally survey classrooms on patrol for suspicious activity, however, he will not pose a threat to the player unless they are breaking rules.
Classrooms are large rooms placed around the school. Every classroom has 10 desks with chairs, a teacher's desk, a chalkboard with something written on it, (which can vary depending on which classroom you're in) pencils and papers on some of the students' desks, and a notebook on the teacher's desk.
- There are 7 classrooms in the school.
- There is a notebook in each classroom.
- Every classroom has a blue door with the number 99 on it.
- Every classroom has blue carpet flooring.
- Each Chalkboard has something different written on it depending on the classroom.
- Every classroom has roughly 8-10 desks facing one wider desk (Assumed to be the "Student's" and "Teacher's" desks, likewise). They are arranged differently in different rooms, and one even has them all flipped over.
- They are one of the most common areas in the game.
- Principal of the Thing is the only character that can enter classrooms while passive.
- Papers and Pencils can occasionally be seen in the rooms.
Field Trip Locations