— Cloudy Copter as it vanishes.
Cloudy Copter is a character exclusive in the Baldi's Basics - Field Trip demo.
Cloudy Copter is a large, crudely-modeled white cloud object with a shape resembling faintly to a helicopter (hence his name), with two eyes each sporting a black dot as pupils. He has a protruding mouth with six black lines either resembling cat-like whiskers or to signify blowing.
MechanicsHe will only spawn when the campfire gets bright enough. As soon as it appears, Cloudy Copter slowly descends toward the campfire and begins blowing on it, causing the fire to go out quicker, and thus making Baldi appear sooner.
The only way to prevent Cloudy Copter from blowing out the fire is to go near the fire, as he will be scared off.
- He was added in update version 1.1 for the demo.
- Along with Filename2, he does not attend Here School.
- According to Mystman12's comment on Baldi's Basics Kickstarter page, Cloudy Copter was originally called "Cumulonincompoop" (portmanteau name of the cumulonimbus cloud and an insulting slang "nincompoop") but was decided to be scrapped.
- The sound for Cloudy Copter being scared away is called "PAH" in the game files.
- When hacking by zooming out of the map, Cloudy Copter can be seen remain idly above the highest sky. Also whenever getting close to him, his "PAH" sound will play infinitely.
- He, along with PlaceFace are the only new characters in the game, as all the other characters came from the first game. 1st Prize was added in a later update of the game, so it doesn’t count.
|Sound for when the player scares it away.||Pah!|
|Sound for when it's blowing out the fire.||*blowing noises*|
Here School Members