Doors are one of the major mechanics of Baldi's Basics In Education & Learning. They allow access to different locations, and also can be the key for Baldi to know your exact location.
There are four different types of doors: blue doors, faculty doors, yellow doors, and a green door.
Blue doors are very common and usually connect to classrooms where the player can find notebooks. Principal of the Thing and Playtime can open blue doors while Baldi phases through them. Blue doors also connect to the principal's office and the closet.
To open a blue door, the player must left-click on the door.
Faculty doors appear to be wooden with the title "School Faculty Only" on it. They lead to faculty rooms where the player can find more powerful equipment like the principal's keys, Energy flavored zesty bars and alarm clocks. Like blue doors, the player must left-click to open.
If the player enters a faculty room near the Principal of the Thing, they will get placed in detention.
Yellow doors are littered through the hallways and are always found double-doored, and have windows. Every entity excluding It's a Bully can open this door. This door does not need left-clicking to open but instead requires physical contact but the player can still left-click to open them.
|The sound when opening a normal door.|
|The sound when a door closes.|
|The sound when opening a yellow door.|
- All blue doors read the classroom number "99".
- Yellow doors have a visible opening which the player can use to view incoming danger.
- There are 24 doors altogether in Here School.
- However, if you count Baldi's Office, then it will be 25 in total.
- When the Player starts the game, they will be unable to access the 2 yellow doors behind them to the right and left until they've collected 2 Notebooks.
- These doors can be used with WD-NoSquee to make them silent, preventing them from being heard by Baldi.
- Opening yellow doors will slightly slow you down when opening.
- All doors are not models but just 2D textures; there are two textures for each door (Open and Closed).
- When opened, the opened section of the door for Baldi's Office is not transparent, and instead, distorted. The player can still pass through the door.
|BSODA Machine • Death Screens • Doors • Endings • Inventory • Map • Noise Phone • OST • Pause Menu • Stamina • Tape Player • You Can Think! Pad™ • Zesty Machine|