The Faculty Rooms are multiple rooms in Baldi's Basics in Education and Learning that are listed as off-limits on one of the school rules. The Player can find more powerful equipment in Faculty Rooms than the others. If the Principal of the Thing catches the player going in, out, and inside of these rooms, it will result in getting put into the Principal's Office for detention.
These rooms appear similar to classrooms, as there is a blue carpet and a chalkboard. However, a Zesty Machine can be found in one of them and there are picnic tables that can have useful items on top of them. Faculty Only Rooms also typically have more than one exit, meaning they can be used as a shortcut to avoid Baldi, Gotta Sweep, or other obstacles.
- Strangely, Playtime can enter these types of rooms without getting in trouble. This may, however, be for gameplay purposes. Alternatively, she may have permission to be inside them since she has "special education."
- Unlike all the other doors, this one has a wood texture and all the rest are only one color.
- There are 5 faculty rooms altogether.
- The chalkboards in all of these rooms say "Today's lesson: How to eat cheese.", except for one that says “place lore here.”
- Entering Faculty Room 3 to get the Quarter in the corner puts a risk on the player getting caught by Baldi as the size of the room, location of the coin, and no desks the player could have used as an obstacle for Baldi to walk around leaves the player completely vulnerable. Additionally, the distance between Baldi and the room can never be known, making Baldi's sudden appearance extremely possible.
Field Trip locations