"Wow, great job. *static skids resembling clapping noises* Please try and do worse though I need to- *Long Beep*"Filename2 is a corrupted character from Baldi's Basics in Education & Learning. He can only be found in Baldi's Office after beating the secret ending and can be heard in the normal end screen.
― Filename2 when the Player beats Story Mode (Normal Ending)
He appears to be a T-posing set of clothes, hair, and eyes. He claims that he is corrupted and warns the player to never tell anyone about the game, close it, and never play it again. If the player waits for him to finish his dialogue, the game will crash. He wears a blue set of jeans and a red T-Shirt.
Filename2 is located in a room with a green door labeled "Baldi's Office". You start off in a short hallway with the wall behind saying "You won!", "There's room for improvement though.", "Go see Baldi in his office for some tips!", and with Baldi's frowning face behind it. Then you can enter Baldi's Office. Once entering the room, there will be a huge distorted figure of Baldi in the center with his head in the ceiling, and parts of him in the floor, he does not move, however. Filename2 will be standing behind a desk with a banana on the right of him floating in the air, a chair in front of the desk, and the blackboard from the game's menu screen.
|"Oh jeepers, you found me. Good job, I'm glad you found me, because I have something kind of important to say. *beep* It's about th-the game... Don't, *beep* Uh, Eh. Don't *beep* Don't, just, *laughter* this is.. This is probably looking pretty ridiculous *beep* Don't tell anyone about this game. You wanna.. Don't, don't bring attention to yourself. Destroy it, destroy the game. Destroy the game. Before, it's too late. *beep* What I'm saying is... is get out of this, while you still can. *beep* Just, don't.. don't know that you probably know I'm not saying that I'm trapped inside the game, no, that would be ridiculous. No I'm.. *beep* I can't... this is... I'm not... the game was... kind of...*beep* I got really corrupted. Yeah, I... *beep* I don't know what to say. Just... Just trust me. We gotta... *beep* * This isn't... This seems... I me-I mean it seems... oh. *beep* They'd know I.. They intentionally... that's...I guess... I can't- They can't tell you, and some... stuff is classified. I can't say it. *beep* I wish I could say more. I can't talk normally. I-it's corrupted. There's...*beep*...Yeah...*beep* Just... close the program. Destroy it. Never come back. *long beep*"||Plays when you enter Baldi's Office.|
|"Wow, great job. Please try and do worse though I need to- *Long Bleep*"||Plays when you got 6-20 questions wrong in the ending.|
- In version 1.3 of the game, the secret ending is broken. Filename2 is supposed to say his dialogue and then the game is supposed to close afterward, however, a coding mistake causes the game to close the moment Filename2 starts speaking.
- That was fixed in V1.3.1.
- His dialogue is most likely parodying many common clichés and tropes seen in other "meta" horror games.
- He may be the Friend from the start if the player clicks how to play.
- His dialogue seems to be improvised, even breaking into laughter halfway through.
- He could represent the creator of the game.
- Filename2 is the only passive NPC in the game.
- It's a high possibility he's the one telling you not to download the game on the itch.io page, as he does not want you to play this game.
- Filename2 breaks the fourth wall, telling the player to delete the game. This does not land him into detention despite the fact that one of the School Rules is "no fourth-wall breaks", as Principal of the Thing isn't around at the time.
- He is the only character who doesn't attend to here's school.
- He is the only character to not have an official description.
- He's also the only character to not have a mechanic.
| Bold = Seen characters / Italic = Unseen characters|
1st Prize • Arts and Crafters • Baldi • Friend • Gotta Sweep • It's a Bully • Player • Playtime • Principal of the Thing • Filename2