|This page might contain potential spoilers for Baldi's Basics in Education and Learning. Please play the game before reading this page!|
Once the Player collects all the notebooks, they will be greeted with Baldi saying the following:
- "Congratulations! You found all seven notebooks! Now all you need to do is... GET OUT WHILE YOU STILL CAN!!! Heh-heh-heeeeh!"
During this mode, if the Player reaches an exit, it will be closed off at the last second, replaced by a wall with blocks that indicate a rough map of the school, including a "You are here" indicator. The Player must activate three exits, and then leave through the fourth one to win the game. However, it is challenging to complete this task at this point, as Baldi moves very fast, and the exits are all around the outside of the school, one being in the cafeteria. Additionally, Arts and Crafters is hostile during Final Mode, since the Player has all 7 notebooks. He will charge at the Player if looked at and teleport them and Baldi to the start.
After going to one exit, the whole school will turn red. Two exits result in an ear-splitting pitch-rising static sound playing until the Player wins or loses. Three exits slowly start to increase the song's pitch in order to stress the Player.
- Note: This list excludes the alarm sound heard after the Player collects all 7 notebooks that plays until the second door is reached.
- WARNING: Both sounds are very loud. Listen to them at your own risk.
|Congratulations! You found all seven notebooks! Now all you need to do is... GET OUT WHILE YOU STILL CAN!!! Heh-heh-heeeeeh!||Baldi when the Player collected 7 notebooks|
|Loud Static Sound (plays upon activating two exits)|
- It could be considered to be a sort of boss fight.
- Before V1.3, if the Player collected all 7 notebooks with all of the questions wrong, Baldi's ruler was glitched. The ruler slap was also glitched.
|Endless Mode • Final Mode • Story Mode|