|"Gotta sweep sweep sweep!"|
This entire article is a stub. You can help the Baldipedia by expanding it with more information!
- He is one of three characters who has no description in the Principal's Office, the others being Filename2 and The Protagonist.
- The location of eating practice may be in the school faculty room to the left of the start of the game, as the chalkboard says: "Today's lesson: How to eat cheese." Although this might be a coincidence, as it would be strange to have a class in a faculty room.
- Although, he doesn’t appear in that school faculty only room, so eating practice might be somewhere else.
- The "How to eat cheese" chalkboard may also just be the school staff discussing about eating practice.
- He is forgetful, since he forgot his notebooks in school.
- He is a male, according to the HOW TO PLAY section of the game.
- He might have trouble with eating, since he goes to eating practice.
- Alternatively, he may be a competitive eater.
- He is one of the few characters never been seen in the game, the other is The Protagonist.
- The Protagonist, The Friend, 1st Prize, Arts and Crafters, Playtime and It's a Bully are all the only known students in the game.
- It is unknown why The Friend wants the notebooks, other than the simple fact they are his and he does not want to lose them.
Here School Members
Friend • Player