"No running in the halls!"
― Principal of the Thing
The Hallways, also known as the halls, are long rectangular halls that connect school rooms to each other in Baldi's Basics in Education & Learning. Entities can move freely in this space. The player will spend most of their time in the halls, moving from room to room.
Halls have red lockers on the walls.
- In V1.2, no items could be found floating in the hallways except for a quarter, which only appeared when Baldi gave it to the player after completing the first notebook.
- In V1.3 and later, quarters now can randomly spawn in hallways.
- Sometimes a hallway will be blocked by It's a Bully, who will only move if the player gives him an item from their inventory, or the Principal of the Thing catches him and puts him in detention.
- Gotta Sweep will occasionally pass through the halls, pushing any entities along its path.
- However, It's a Bully can't be pushed by Gotta Sweep probably because if he could sweep him he would take your items without any chance of escaping him.
| The Here School|
Baldi's Office • Cafeteria • Classrooms • Exits • Faculty Rooms • Hallways • Janitor's Closet • Outside Yards • Principal's Office