|“||No running in the halls!||”|
— Principal of the Thing
The Hallways (also known as the halls) are long rectangular halls that connect school rooms to each other in Baldi's Basics in Education and Learning. Entities can move freely in this space. The Protagonist will spend most of their time in the hallways, moving from room to room.
Hallways are connected to each other by large yellow doors, which can be locked with a Yellow Door Lock, to prevent any entity from moving through it, including The Protagonist.
Hallways have red lockers on the walls.
- In V1.2, no items could be found floating in the hallways except for a quarter, which only appeared when Baldi gave it to the player after completing the first notebook.
- In V1.3 and later, quarters now can randomly spawn in hallways.
- Sometimes a hallway will be blocked by It's a Bully, who will only move if the player gives him an item from their inventory, or the Principal of the Thing catches him and puts him in detention.
- Gotta Sweep will occasionally pass through the hallways, pushing any entities along its path.
- However, It's a Bully can't be pushed by Gotta Sweep probably because if it could sweep him, it would take the player's items without any chance of escaping him.
- All of the Principal of the Thing's accusatory sentences involve him saying that the action is occurring "in the halls".
Field Trip Locations