Here School (also known as Schoolhouse) is the general setting of Baldi's Basics in Education and Learning.
Here School consists of Hallways, Classrooms, Faculty Rooms, Exits, Outside Yards, a Principal's Office, a Janitor's Closet, and the Cafeteria. The school has the first and only floor in the Game Jam edition but will be a towering building with randomly-generated rooms for the full game.
- In Final Mode, when the player walks up to an exit, pictures of the map (look at the gallery for info) will appear.
- In a Siivagunner rip, it is revealed to be named "Here school" in a comment.
- In the Field Trip demo, the player can go outside the building and get on Baldi's bus.
- If the player was to view the school from the Outside Yards, they'd find the player can see through the walls. This is due to the way the game engine applies textures to the map.
- Here School seems to lack some aspects of a proper school, as it lacks a library, a gym, and even washrooms.
- The school appears to have very poor standards when it comes to teaching students as Baldi either gives his students Kindergarten/Grade 1 math or problems that are impossible to solve.
- It seems like the school is brighter in v1.2.2 and earlier.
Field Trip locations