The inventory can hold 3 items at a time. The player can pick up items by left clicking and using them by right clicking.
The player can scroll or use the numbers 1 2 and 3 on their keyboard to select different items.
To swap an item the player has to right click an item with another item selected. The player will pick up the new item and get rid of the old one.
If the player approaches It's a Bully with an item, he will take the item. The item It's a Bully will take will be random if the player has got multiple items.
The item you have selected will have a red background in its square.
If the Player has an inventory slot selected with nothing in it, then the item slot will just say "Nothing".
- It can only be used from one of the following items: Energy Flavored Zesty Bar, BSoda, Yellow Door Lock, Principal's Keys, Quarter, Baldi Anti Hearing and Disorienting Tape, Safety Scissors, Alarm Clock, and WD-NoSquee.
- Baldi teaches how to use the inventory after collecting the first notebook.
- The inventory resembles a cut off piece of the You Can Think! Pad™.
- There are 9 total items in Baldi's Basics.
- If you're quick and teleport outside the short hallway (Endings) You can see the item placeholder (Unused Content) On The Item Slot.
|BSODA Machine • Death Screens • Doors • Endings • Inventory • Map • Noise Phone • OST • Pause Menu • Stamina • Tape Player • You Can Think! Pad™ • Zesty Machine|