Micah McGonigal, mainly known as Mystman12 and MM12 is the developer and creator of Baldi's Basics In Education & Learning.
Mystman12 is from Virginia, USA. Nothing much is actually known about his personal life at the time, except that he has an older brother.
He created Baldi's Basics as the part of the annual Meta-Game Jam, which ended up taking 2nd place in the process. Despite being close to first, Mystman12's game was an instant hit, with YouTubers such as PewDiePie , Jacksepticeye , and Markiplier who began playing the game.
It is rumored that the game was also rather infamous for being a difficult game, which apparently took days or even weeks for someone to 'first' win the game.
- Baldi was a character that was also created by Mystman12 during his childhood, before the game was even in conception.
- It's a Bully was actually a character created by him years ago before he started development on Baldi's Basics.
- It's actually an unused sprite, by the name of "PlaceFace."
- He created Baldi's Basics alone, being a one-man team.
- There is a chance that the Principal of the Thing could actually be a photograph of a poorly edited Mystman12. It is not confirmed, but it is assumed to be him.
- He voiced Baldi, Playtime, Gotta Sweep, It's a Bully and the Principal of the Thing in Baldi's Basics.
- 1st Prize was voiced with text to speech.
- He is a Christian, according to his Twitter bio.
- He also has a Youtube Channel, but there is currently no official trailers for the game.
- According to his Twitter, Gotta Sweep was made based of his real life broom.
- According to his Twitter, one of his favorite memes is called Steamed Hams.