PlaceFace is a minor character who appeared in Baldi's Basics in Education and Learning as a hidden Easter Egg.
PlaceFace turns out as just a giant, floating disembodied human head model with brown hair, brown eyebrows, light-brown eyes, a large nose, and a red-lipped mouth.
GeneralThe PlaceFace duo appears in a strange hidden room where the Player teleports after inputting the number "31718" with using the You Can Think Pad. One PlaceFace will remain still while the other slowly follows the Player harmlessly.
Field TripIf the Player clips out of the map in the intro gameplay of the field trip demo and goes behind the school, PlaceFace can be visibly seen located behind the yellow door between two "NO" sign poles. Lacking his own personal mechanic, PlaceFace himself has nothing to do with the player.
- It's a Bully's head is a heavily distorted version of PlaceFace's actual head.
- PlaceFace used to be completely a scrapped character. In a few screenshots shown in mystman12's Twitter, PlaceFace was used as a placeholder NPC for testing A.I. Also seen in mystman12's Twitter, it is also seen in two screenshots, one having the screen while texturing the double doors and PlaceFace behind the door (later predicts the field trip demo's update) and in the other he is talking about other textures with a picture of outside the map with PlaceFace to the right. PlaceFace is finally added, first appeared in the field trip demo and added in the Game Jam edition's update version 1.4.1.
- Strangely, a development oversight reveals where PlaceFace looks blurry in quality if the Player gets close to him.
- The overall model of PlaceFace's head may be a strong resemblance to the customizable Mii character. Interestingly, Mii for Nintendo consoles is mystman12's interest.
- ↑ "Well, things are going pretty good so far! I've pretty much got player movement down, and now I'm testing out billboarding sprites (Thanks to the Unity Wiki for the billboarding script!) now. I'm going to look into AI next. #MetaGameJam" - Mystman12. March 7, 2018. Twitter.
- ↑ "The basics for AI is almost complete! Simplified the baking process by creating paths with quads for the AI to follow, which keeps NPCs along a much nicer, straighter line than otherwise. Now I just need to program each NPC's behavior, and the AI will be all set! #metagamejam" - Mystman12. March 25, 2018. Twitter.
- ↑ "Today was pretty slow. I had to create some textures, which was pretty time consuming and the results were pretty meh... Despite that though, the day ended with this, sooooo I'll consider it a success! #MetaGameJam #Gamedev" - Mystman12. March 18, 2018. Twitter.
Here School members
Field Trip-only characters
Easter Egg characters
|Mentioned Characters • Cut Characters|