"You did great! Come here and get your prize! A shiny quarter!"
The Quarter is an item the protagonist can obtain after successfully completing Baldi's first three math problems from the beginning of Baldi's Basics In Education & Learning, and obtaining the first Notebook.
It's a shiny grey coin with a face on it, appearing to be identical to a U.S. quarter.
Mechanics / Uses
The Quarter, while looking useless, can actually be used for:
- Purchasing BSoda from the BSoda Machine to push back Baldi, the Principal Of The Thing, Gotta Sweep, Playtime and Arts and Crafters
- Bribing It's a Bully to open the path he's blocking, teleporting him to a new location to block a new path.
- Using the Noise Phone to bait Baldi to the source of the noise or away from it.
- Purchasing Energy Flavored Zesty Bars from the Zesty Machine in one of the Faculty Rooms to gain unlimited Stamina for a short period of time. (V1.3)
- The Quarter now randomly generates in the hallway.
- The Quarter is the first item encountered in the game, provided you answered each questions of the first notebook right.
- It is the only item mentioned by Baldi.
- The Quarter and the Safety Scissors are the only items to have multiple uses.
- Before V1.3, there were only 2 quarters the player could obtain.
|Alarm Clock • Baldi Anti Hearing and Disorienting Tape • BSoda • Energy Flavored Zesty Bar • Notebooks • Principal's Keys • Quarter • Safety Scissors • Yellow Door Lock • WD-NoSquee|