Safety Scissors is an item found in Baldi's Basics in Education & Learning. It can be found in classrooms alongside a poster explaining what the Safety Scissors do, saying that they are used to cut paper, jump ropes, wiring, and homework.
The Safety Scissors are a pair of pink scissors with symmetrical circular finger holes and oval-shaped plastic blades similar to actual safety scissors.
Mechanics / Uses
- They are able to cut Playtime's rope and skip her mini-game.
- When the scissors are used on Playtime's skipping rope, her smile will turn into a frown. She will then say "Ooh! That makes me sad!" She won‘t be able to play with you for a while when you cut the rope.
- The player can also cut 1st Prize's wires to cause him to malfunction and spin for 15 seconds, before that happens, he will say “Oh. No.” Which prevents him from pushing you.
- Both of these actions are what qualifies as "bullying" and will get the player in detention if seen by the Principal of the Thing.
- The Safety Scissors should typically be used on Playtime her being a large obstacle, although it's a good idea to use them on 1st Prize when absolutely necessary.
- Safety Scissors were introduced in the version update 1.3.
- Even though the poster says Great for cutting jump ropes, if you do it with the Principal Of The Thing in front of you, you go to detention for Bullying (does not work but will in the next update).
- It is impossible to cut wires and ropes with real safety scissors.
|Alarm Clock • Baldi Anti Hearing and Disorienting Tape • BSoda • Energy Flavored Zesty Bar • Notebooks • Principal's Keys • Quarter • Safety Scissors • Yellow Door Lock • WD-NoSquee|