Version 1.2 is the second update for Baldi's Basics In Education & Learning, released on April 4, 2018.
Developer's patch notes
- Mouse sensitivity slider now saves its position and doesn't need reset every game.
- Jump rope is ever so slightly harder.
- Fixed exploit that allowed you to open doors while paused, preventing Baldi from hearing them.
- Fixed Principal of the Thing occasionally whistling when getting your first wrong answer.
- Corrected Principal's Keys position.
- Fixed scaling on globes.
- Fixed a bug that could prevent the bully from spawning.
- It’s A Bully now lasts longer before despawning.
- Fixed NPCs passing through BSODA.
- Fixed a bug that prevented NPCs from moving through Gotta Sweep, allowing the player to hide behind it.
- Tape player/Phone no longer plays while the game is paused or while a learning game is active.
- An oversight in Playtime's code made her much harder to run away and hide from. This has been fixed.
- Added an extra poster.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the player to get stuck in the jump rope game.
- Made Baldi harder to hear from far away.
- Made Baldi a teensy bit slower.
- Made general improvements to the ending sequence.
- Made a couple minor tweaks to the main menu.
- Fixed a bug that would prevent your stamina from recharging while standing against a wall.
- Player movement is slightly faster when walking through Gotta Sweep than it was before.
- Chairs don't float, that's just not what they do, so I fixed that too.
- Other minor tweaks and improvements.
- ↑ 1.2 Update Changelog - Itch.io